Tuesday, October 13, 2015


3 October 2015

Friday afternoon I received a call from Gaby the Deputy Head Girl at Assumption.  Gaby has decided to cut her hair and donate it to the Cancer Association so they can make a wig for someone with Cancer...  Gaby has such beautiful long hair I was in shock!!  She said she wanted to do it for Simone and her family that has suffered with Cancer.  I was nervous and excited for Gaby but I told her I would make a plan so Simone could be there when she does it.  On Saturday during the soccer Simone and I left and went to meet Gaby without Simone knowing what we were doing!!
Simone was very surprised to see Gaby at the Hair Salon and it took her a second to realise what Gaby was doing!!  Simone was amazed and without words for what Gaby was doing.
Gaby you are an amazing young lady and everyone just loves you so much for what you did.  You really are a special friend to Simone.
 






  We appreciate all you have done for her this last year!!!!! Good Luck with Matric...

No comments:

Post a Comment